IF has got me back under 14 stone (196lbs for the Americans) for the first time in years.


I am a yo-yo dieter. I've tried everything but have been yet to find the way of eating that works for me to lose weight long term. I'm a month into IF and am doing 18:6 with one large dinner and a small lunch and staying under 1500 calories most days. Because I get to eat a banging dinner I don't feel like I'm on a diet. Coffee is my friend in the mornings anyway so switching to black hasn't changed my morning routine. All I do is skip breakfast, drink more coffee (two kids aged 1&2 I'm not dropping caffeine anytime soon!!) eat a small lunch and an amazing dinner. I'm so fricking happy right now, this is almost too easy and I'm bummed I didn't discover it earlier. I've lost 9.9lbs this month in total after losing and regaining the same 4 lbs for about a year. Another 28lb down and I will be at my weight from University. Blimey. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2J43KfL https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments