IF has helped with my migraines.


So far I have only been doing 16:8 for about 3 weeks. I am 5'3 F starting at 140lb and I have suffered from migraines since I was a kid. I normally work out and lift weights 2-3 days a week and play 2hrs - 3hrs of basketball once a week. Thing is is that directly after basketball I get these horrible migraines. Yesterday was the first time I've played since I started IF because I was scared from a really bad migraine i got 2 weeks prior. Needless to say I played and didn't get one. I made a protein shake to bring with me and broke be my fast halfway between the game so that might have helped. Anyway I'm down to 128lb after doing 16:8 for 3 weeks and I love it! It gets kind of hard for me at night after work (I work nights) because im on my feet all shift long and all I want to do is eat, but once I got past that and I saw tangible numbers it got easier and it made me want to keep going. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2GGsBrA https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments