I'm no expert, but here are a few of my unconventional tricks for when I get distracted.


I'm never less hungry or desiring food than after a workout. Even just a few minutes of light cardio snaps me right back away from whatever little craving is crowding and cramping my focus. Maybe get to your workout for the day earlier than you planned or even if you're at a desk just a few squats will get your heart rate up and there's bonus activity for you!If I'm not in a place I can do much physically, I just Google my fitness goals. Sometimes it's as easy as searching for hot people. Outside of the obvious aesthetic desire, it reminds me how comfortable and, more importantly, strong I FEEL on so many levels when I stay on track.Reminding myself of how satisfying it is to dive face first and savor every bite of a fulfilling meal at feeding time. Also how much time I save and how much more productive I can be when I'm not spending my day going meal to meal.Lastly, I think of it like someone who wants to quit smoking. Sure that initial puff gives you a blink of a rush but so quickly that fades into regret that's lasts ALL DAY. You have no one to be disappointed in other than yourself and I'm not here to ruin my own day! I'm here to get to the end of it and smashhhh!This community rocks. I guess it's easier to lift each other up when we're all getting lighter (and also those magical fasting powers). via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2rcdV9I https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments