Is Eating Slowing Me Down?


I love IF, but it’s gotten to the point where I’m not sure when I’m hungry anymore so I just eat when I am scheduled to break my fast. When I do eat it just puts me to sleep immediately. It’s starting to interfere with my ability to get my work done. One night I fell asleep before I even got to finish my meal.I do the 5:2 where I do OMAD and 20:4 for about 5 days (feast for 1-2 of those days), and do a complete fast for 2 non-consecutive days. Eating too early used to send me to bed as soon as I got off from work, but now it puts me to bed ASAP. I am waking up earlier and clocking in less than 6 hours of sleep p/night.A lot of people cite carbs as the culprit, but when I tried cauliflower rice that used put me to sleep even faster and gave me painful gas in the morning. I have a nutritional guide I am trying to follow for about 1200 calories, which I loosely follow, but I am wondering if I may still be eating too much and I should cut my calories even more... via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2lHCuJr https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments