Wanna know my secret?


Title is more meant to be a joke. I haven't stumbled upon anything revolutionary. However, I've lost 60 pounds with IF and kept it off for almost two years now.Everyone asks me how I did it and while I make it sound easy and exciting, it's a mental battle that I struggle with daily. For months though, I've been on a pretty solid run.My secret? Pickles.Seriously.On the days when I come home and find I just have to have something, I eat a pickle spear or two. It makes me feel like I'm eating something substantial but calorie cost is super negligible. Gotta be careful what you buy cause some add crazy sugars and flavoring. I personally like the zesty dills. Says zero calories but I find that hard to believe.Anyways, I'm by no means suggesting you use it as a crutch and have a pickle every night (or whenever your fasting window is. I do omad) but on those nights where you feel like you know you're gonna cave, it's the perfect backup. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2yWcrHP https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments