Suggestions on what to drink. No caffeine. no corn syrup. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey everyone! So I’ve recently been separating myself from caffeine as I’ve had a slight addiction to it for many years. For the last 3 weeks I’ve been weening myself off of it by cutting the amount per week in half each time.

Next week I’ll be at the point where I’m going to try to go caffeine free for an entire month.

I usually drink a lot of sugary drinks, mostly pop through my whole life. And now I try to drink water more often than not. But still I keep finding myself wanting something with some taste to it. I never used to like tea but am starting to get into it. But it’s still hard to tell what teas have caffeine and what don’t.

So if anyone has any suggestions, or types of brands of drinks. I’m trying to stay away from anything with tons of sugar and also want to completely stay away from High Fructose Corn syrup as well. And maybe something on the cheaper side!

Any suggestions are welcome, and thank you



https://ift.tt/2FiPDkh

Comments