Two weeks in, feeling great, just wanted to share a laugh with y’all!


I’ve completed a my first full week of 16:8 and I’m down 2 pounds (I know it’s not much but I hadn’t seen that number on my scale in a year so small victory for me). My sister is doing IF with me and the rest of my family is supportive so I haven’t had an issue. I just wanted to share a laugh I had today. One of my friends at school this morning wanted to grab a snack between classes so I took a walk with her to the vending machines. She knows I’m doing IF but was trying to get me to get a snack too. I reminded her that my eating window starts at 12 so I wasn’t getting a snack. She lectured me on how breakfast is so important and I’m screwing up my brain and how the weight that I lose isn’t healthy weight loss. Then she proceeded to eat a bag of sour cream and onion chips at 9:30am. But I’m the “unhealthy” one. I just chuckled and drank my water. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2DdKLzx https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments