No drop in scale


Ok so i started Keto 9 weeks ago. I did only keto for 4 weeks. Felt great tracked was strict. Lost 1 to 2 lbs which did make me happy and I could see and feel the difference so looking at all factors. Ive had a really hard time with weight loss since the birth of my son 2 years ago. So I added 16:8 the 5th week. Found it easy so pushed to 5 to 6 days a week 16:8 week 6. Then 18:6 week 7 and last i jumped to 20:4 which i am loving for many reasons.I have 1 cheat meal a week but have move to lazy keto. I only weigh once a month. Last month i was down 1 inch around my waist and 5 lbs. So happy. This month weigh in no loss at all even with the increased fasting. I am not over eating and drink 9 cups of water a day (3 of my water bottles) I have a snack to break my fast. Usually 2 cheese slices and 2 pepperettes. Then a healthy keto friendly dinner. And thats it.My cheat meal is generally on friday and it is usually pizza.Any thoughts? Im going to start tracking strictly again next week. Im not giving up as I know it takes time but even a .5lbs loss per week woukd have been awesome. Also my stats 36F. CW 166 GW 140 5'-6" Not looking for a quick fix just trying to get to a pre baby weight to feel more like myself :) via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2zyBPkV https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments