I’ve lost almost 20 pounds in the last three weeks. I think I’ve been kinda sorta IF’ing?


Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m a 23 year old male, current weight 200lbs. I’ve been dealing with some personal stuff over the last just about 3 weeks. An aspect of that, besides the stress, has been eating less. I tend to eat some meat and cheese with veggies (lettuce, tomatoes) around 7pm. Other than that, I don’t really eat much lately. The occasional (once every two weeks looks like) family dinner. I used to be an avid sugar drinker, drinking 3-4 a day on a normal day.I’m 6’2”, so it’s not like the 220 looked absolutely obese on me...but I was definitely far from rocking a six pack. Since I started eating far less and I cut soda almost completely, I’ve dropped between 15 and 20 pounds. If I keep this up, I might be under 200 pounds for the first time in 4 years.Another note: I’m trying super hard to cut Redbulls, but tbh...night shifts are rough enough without lacking in caffeine, and I despise the taste of coffee. I’m fairly happy with the small victory of gimping my soda habit.As I move forward, I have a few questions: is this a lifestyle that can work the way I’ve started doing it? Do I need to eat more fruits and veggies? I eat a banana after working out (another fairly recent addition to my life).Thank you! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2Ubnwen https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments