Looking for some meal ideas. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello everyone, about 2 months ago I decided to change my diet, I was about 140kg, I have since dropped to 130 (though that was about 2 or 3 weeks ago)

Thing is I am getting bored with what I am eating. I am on a tight budget and thus variety is a luxury. A typical days meals for me are as follows:

Breakfast: 2 Poached eggs on wholemeal toast.

Lunch: A tuna wrap with whatever veges I have (typically red onion, spinach and carrot) with a little cheese and sometimes a salad dressing.

Dinner: Thai chicken curry with plenty of veges, made with lite coconut milk and coconut cream on rice.

All this is way better than what I used to eat but I kind of need some more ideas for Dinners, preferably something I can cook in bulk and freeze.

I am avoiding carbs as best I can as well as sugar as I am diabetic.

So..anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments