100LBS LOST ! in 9 months! - Also... its day 20 of a 21 day fast!


PROGRESS PICS!Previous POSTI have been doing a combination of KETO and some sort of fasting (IF/OMAD/Extended) throughout this journey. See my previous post for details on that. The combination has really worked well for me and fasting has been the key factor in my success.Recently after plateauing for a little while due to stresses such as working at home with a kid who is no longer in childcare due to COVID. I saw a small uptick in the scale and decided enough is enough. Thus... I embarked on a 21 day water fast ( water, tea , coffee + supplements) . This journey ends Tomorrow (Sunday night) . I plan to resume IF and Keto . But after plateauing for 2 months getting to the 100lb weight loss milestone has been extremely motivational .I am mentally back on track, I mean ... 100LBS LOST! really helps. I honestly do not recall the last time I was this weight. It's been at LEAST 15 years maybe more . I still have another 40-50 lbs to go , but my next celebration will be ONEDERLAND..... so close.. 25lbs.. I think when that happens ill cry..I know its been 20 years since I was there. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2zNB1Mn https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments