I've lost 80 pounds but results are beginning to slow dramatically. Any advice?


It's been roughly twenty one months since I've started. I do 24 hour fasts six days per week and have a no calorie limit day where I don't fast at all. I generally only eat two meals and sometime an additional snack. I take roughly twenty supplements, vitamins and other pills that help with various things pertaining to diet daily and drink a cup of coffee right after. On top of working, I do two sets of fifty push ups a day and I do two sets of thirty squats per day. I use a double dose of whey protein with each meal.In the beginning, it took me about ten months to lose fifty pounds. In the last eleven or so months, it's tapered off to just thirty pounds. Is this normal? Does the rate of weight loss noticeably lessen the closer you get to a fit weight?My target is another twenty or maybe twenty five pounds, so it's not like I'm not happy with the progress, I think I'm just ready for the rest of the weight to come off. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/36fBW5x https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments