A friendly reminder: It’s okay to stop fasting...


...when you’re sick. ...when there is a special social occasion you’re attending that includes having food. ...when you’re very hungry because you didn’t manage to have enough calories in your fasting window.Idk if anyone needs to hear this today, but I sure do!I got sick two days ago and got so weak, I couldn’t even really take care of my baby like I usually do but still continued breastfeeding. (Shout out to my husband lol) I felt exhausted so I stopped IF for two days and had a little more food, including some sweets. To be honest - I did feel bad for breaking my routine but I had to remind myself that taking breaks is OK!It doesn’t erase your accomplishments. It doesn’t mean that you can’t continue with your fasting routine the next day. It doesn’t imply that you’re weak or failing.Let’s be kind to ourselves and continue this journey even stronger after our well deserved breaks! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3t9C2oX https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments