What was the thing/moment that made you want to get healthy?


In July I developed a nasty habit of eating takeouts, to the point of it becoming a daily thing. I would fight myself every-night and say that's the last time I order food but everyday it was the same thing, going on justeat and ordering lots of food, often for two and attempting to eat it all. This made me gain a solid 20/30kg.What made me stop and look at myself in a serious way was watching a Nikovado Avocado video on youtube. Seeing what happened to him physically and mentally from all the junk food, and also seeing such a gluttonous carb starved beast visually traumatised me and put me off eating junk food. Since I watched the first video I've started eating natural food, intermittent fasting (18:6) and eating keto diet. I started at 103kg and now I'm 95kg. I swim 3 times a week and average about 1200 calories per day. High fat, moderate protein + veggies. I'm dying to get back to 65kg! I'm 27, 5'5 male and honestly I've never been more motivated in my life to get my body back. I used to be really fit and unfortunately working at home during covid made really lazy and totally give up on healthy living.​Would love to know your story! What made you want to get healthy? How are you doing and what would you like to achieve? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3d0a87X https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments