Do you guys ACTUALLY count your calories? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Unless you're a professional or super marco orientated, which i imagine is less than 10%. I can't imagine 'planning' my daily caloric intake, it just makes the joy of eating become work. Although i am guilty of reading up the property content in the back of foods in supermarkets to check up on fat, sugar and sodium levels, especially in comparison to other brand products.

I watch my weight, read up on general knowledge of what kind of foods are good for you and know about moderation, after that i just have a 'feel' about how much non-protein food i should be having throughout the day. And if thats not enough, my body is more than happy to remind me i am having too much carbs/calories in conjunction with my weight control/loss programs. In which case, i adjust mentally how much i would eat in the future. I don't get all 'a beautiful mind' about it.

TL;DR - I don't count calories, but i watch my weight daily, my jawline and my abdomen. If that isn't enough, my nipple gets tingly if the amount of calorie i have consumed is more than what i have burned throughout the day. Its my pain in the ass super power.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments