What are you proud of yourself for this year?


As we head towards the end of the year, I thought it would be nice to list some of our personal victories. It doesn’t matter if it’s a scale victory or something else. Let’s celebrate our hard work and pat ourselves on the back for a job well done! I’ll go first.Taking better care of my health, both mentally and physically. I put in more work this year than I ever have and it’s paying off!I have more willpower than I thought and, thus, learned I have more control over my life than I thought.Dropping 21 pounds since the start of this journey. I’m amazed I’ve managed it and have been pretty consistent with the weight loss. I wasn’t sure if I could stick to it.Learning to give myself some grace and better listening to what I need rather than hurt myself trying to get what I want. Steady, consistent effort works.I’d love to know your victories and say yay with you! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3qpIYxB https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments