Healthy food for someone who works outdoors. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm a student, working part-time as an archaeologist in the field. That basically means I get up at 5AM and come home at 5PM, so breakfast, brunch and lunch are the meals I'm most concerned with.

Breakfast I eat at home but don't have time to prepare fresh every morning so ideally, it would be something I can prepare on the weekend for the next five days.

Brunch isn't too big an issue. Usually I have a protein bar or some fruit. Easy to pack and nutritious and quick to eat.

Lunch is what's bothering me most. Last time I worked this job, I lived off sandwiches and the occasional stone cold tuna risotto. Now, there is absolutely no way I can eat things warmed up since there's not much in the way of microwaves in the woods. Ideally, something rich in protein and good carbs is what I'm looking for. Even more ideally if I can prepare it on Sunday and have it last me through the week.



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments