Will eating green vegetables in smoothies take away any nutritional value? https://ift.tt/kAGLQts

I realize this is a question that has probably been asked countless times and from what I’ve read on the internet, the opinions are mixed.

I am adamant about improving my diet, but am an extremely picky eater. I am relatively fit in terms of appearance because I play sports and work out, but my diet is pretty up and down and my skin is absolutely abysmal.

No matter how it is prepared or how hard I try, I simply can’t bring myself to eat the majority of vegetables (especially green ones). That being said, my friend made me a smoothie made of broccoli and cauliflower and it was surprisingly easy to swallow and digest.

Therefore, my question is, does eating greens in a smoothie (compared to actually chewing them) lessen any of the health benefits (such as vitamins) and if so, to what degree?



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments