From an XL to a L, it’s like growing out your hair - awkward and ugly before it gets good


My XL clothes are becoming baggy, slowly and surely. I don’t like using scales and use clothes as a barometer of progress, to keep me honest. And shirts that had fit me tightly are now positively loose. Shorts that slipped down as soon as I moved are now comfortable and stable.But I look worse in them. I caught my reflection today walking home, and even tho my hoodie is roomier and more comfortable than it was last month, it is not a pretty sight lol. It hangs off my love handles, crests on my stomach. Same with the t shirts, they accentuate all the worst parts of my torso.So yeah, it’s like when you’re growing out your hair, but you have that awkward, in-between stage. Where the hair looks bad, objectively, maybe even worse than when it started. But after a little more time, it’ll get to where it should be, and it’ll be greatKeep at it, folks! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/ECHwKtQ https://ift.tt/CB42bXd

Comments