June Challenge


Hello everyone! This is going to be my online diary for at least one month, feel free to comment or ignore or whatever and happy fasting to everyone :)About me: Recently my health has taken a turn for the worse. I'd rather avoid (more) meds if possible, so I did deep dive on how to get better - and decided to give fasting a try. I never had an account here, but I've been lurking for a few weeks and I find the fasting community on reddit hugely inspirational, so I'd like to share the first part of my journey 1) for accountability and 2) hopefully to encourage others on their journey!Starting stats: 40F, 165 cm / 5'4'', 90 kg / 198 lbs (BMI: 33)Health issues: Joint pain, occasional tachycardia, endometriosis, fatigue, mood swings, obesityNutrition program: Shortish water fasts + AFD, vegan dietFitness program: 15 minutes of breathing exercises every day, balance board (very light stuff)Motivation: I have a young child, so I'm fasting for longevity and better health>>>>>>>Days 1-2: Light vegan meals, preparation to WF via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/6dk9LXO https://ift.tt/Dr8VHBK

Comments