Feeling hungrier this week for some reason


I've been doing at least 18:6 every day for about a month and a half now. So far I've been losing about 1-2 lbs per week, trying to get down to 11% body fat.Usually I don't feel hungry at all during my fasts except for short periods of hunger around traditional mealtimes. This has allowed me to push my fasts to be a bit longer (anywhere from 20-24 hours 1 to 2 days per week). This past week has been different though, I have been feeling way more hungry all day and by the time 2pm comes around I break my fast immediately. I've also been desiring carbs more this week, I've been eating more carb heavy dinners instead of my usual relatively low carb meals. I have also had a sweet tooth every night! FWIW, I didn't lose any weight at this week's weigh in, kinda disappointed.Anyone have any ideas on why I've been hungrier this week?Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't been getting as much sleep this week, nor have I been drinking as much water as I usually do. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/RhyEkL5 https://ift.tt/puMWo3g

Comments