First time trying OMAD! My wedding is in 3 months. Join me on my journey! 🤗


Hi! I am 32F, 5’7 (SW: 153lbs, CW: 138lbs, GW: 125lbs)My wedding is in 89 days. I started my weight loss journey 3 months ago. Through consistent, daily exercise (mostly HIIT classes), IF 16:8, and eating low carb/mostly keto, I have lost 15 lbs so far. Last weekend during a workout, I fractured my ankle and tore a few tendons and a ligament. I am now in a boot and on crutches. I’m worried about losing the progress I’ve made while my ankle heals. I would love to lose another 12-15 lbs before my wedding. Tomorrow, I am starting OMAD in the hopes that I will reach my goal weight. I will update this post DAILY in an effort to keep me accountable (and hopefully inspire and support others too).Join me on my journey! 💛tldr; I’m getting married in 3 months, recently fractured my ankle, am on crutches until the wedding and trying OMAD lose weight and reach my wedding goal.[X] Day 1; 21h fast complete. Meal at 5PM. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/QJVoSd4 https://ift.tt/VLQjUev

Comments