Fasting completely remissed/reversed my T2


I am a T2 diabetic. My fasting blood sugars were in the 200s (a1c 9.6). My doctor prescribed jardiance to pee out the sugar. I then saw dr fungs videos on fasting and reversing diabetes. Everything made fuckin sense. My next a1c was 4.3 (EAG of 77). I have maintained less than 5 while also losing weight (230 lb to 150lb) I also now plan to lose more fat and gain muscle and maintain 150. I wonder if reversal is truly possible. I want to try a bad meal once, but will not let my self to.My endo was impressed and also a fan of dr fung's. She basically ignores ADA advice most of the time because it never works.But she did also mention that not alot of people actually lose weight and that why T2 statistics are so bad and alot of meds and never get A1cs below 6. Im so glad I commited to this and I will do this the rest of my life. Hopefully I can prove that I reversed diabetes. The phrase once a diabetic always a diabetic will make my brain explode.When I first lost wait I followed the newcastle study, 800 cal a day for 2 months, I also did OMAD with that. Loaded up on vitamins and gatorade zero. Bascially ate slighlty seasoned chicken or tuna if I was too lazy too cook, raw spinach, and a small lettuce/tomato salad. If I also way too lazy to cook the only thing I ate was a double chicken salad with cheese and sour cream chipotle bowl.After words I upped to around 1500 cal a day, Fast MWF. two meals a day other days (20/4) at around 1500 cal. All still healthy. Until I hit my goal weight. Now I just do two meals a day everyday to maintain weight. Want to start building and losing more fat so I may throw in some 36 hours and train during those, well see how it goes, but I hope I never go back to bad fasting blood sugars ever again. My meals dont even bring me above 100 most of the time.I actually cheated once, I ate 4 slices of pizza, my cgm started at 80 never went above 105 and down to 80 at 3 hours. But I actually like eating healthy. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/ytLHGFk https://ift.tt/HUo0naR

Comments