I Can't Eat Like I Used To


For reference:M31, 5'7 (170 cm) SW: 218 lbs (99 kg)CW: 196 lbs (89 kg)GW: 141 lbs (64 kg)Alternate Day Fasting ~ 45 Days InIntermittent fasting is crazy. I just broke a 40 hour fast with a 1.15 lb. (522 gram) delmonico ribeye steak with lots of butter and garlic, along with a literal pound of broccoli and I could not finish the steak. This wouldn't have even been an issue a few months ago. My stomach has obviously shrunken substantially and it seems like I cannot physically eat more than my TDEE in one go. Of what I could eat of the steak and broccoli, I only consumed 1,350 calories. And that's including all the butter! On top of that, in 45 days I have lost 22 lbs. or 10 kg. That's basically 0.5 lbs. or 0. 25 kg every single day. At this rate, I will be at my goal weight by spring. I haven't been able to lose this much weight this quickly, on purpose in a few years. This is awesome. Just wanted to share. I also had a quick question. When do you consider that your fast has begun? Do you consider it the moment you've stopped eating for the day? Or do you take gastric emptying and digestion into account so that your fast truly starts in the post-absorptive state? I'm wondering what the consensus is here since I've been doing the latter by subtracting about eight hours from when I finish eating. I appreciate your thoughts! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/pfsPyrC https://ift.tt/Lh1mMGv

Comments