Lessons I learned during a very long day (today)


I've been a lurker in intermittentfasting and fasting for 5 maybe more years, never actually commented. So today I was feeling very down, with a low will power, and absolutely feeling like eating my entire fridge - door and handles included - I've been on OMAD for about a month now. Thought about making a reddit post to get moral support, bot-mod-chan deleted my posts from both community since I didn't have enough karma. There I was cursing at my phones screen so I went ahead and actually commented post I had lurked on before, dropped positive comments that I had thought in my head but never actually shared, u know, in the posts themselves. To my surprise, the couple of comments I dropped around were really well taken and I felt like I made people happy, that made me incredibly happy. So I got up - I usually have dinner as my only meal - had lunch, met my calories and eat a bit of chocolate but I was feeling way better already (I guess I must have been actually hungry too). After that I continued with my daily routine, exercised and felt more energetic, I realized I perform better after having eaten, I know I won't be taken advantage of burning my very own fat while fasting, but I felt good. After all of these, I can now post in the community, realized I stand OMAD better when having my meal around past lunch time (4pm) and I'm truly thankful to be part of these amazing community that made me feel better even after being slapped in the face for not being able to post. TL;DR: yall amazing, thanks for all of the support, stay strong and healthy. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/xEH47oN https://ift.tt/fkEGNMC

Comments