90 Days of Intermittent Fasting - IT WORKS!


Hi Everyone, Today was the 90th day of my Intermittent Fasting (IF) and honestly it’s changed my life, I started at 245lbs, I loved weight lifting, loved doing exercise however I hated nutrition. Every week I’d be on chicken and rice just to blow it at the weekend eating and drinking without a care in the world. I’ll hold my hands up and say I’ve had a few wobbles I’ve had the odd takeaway or had a good drink at the weekend, I even lost some motivation half way through. However, I always stuck to an 8 hour eating window, I have tried 16:8, 20:4 and even OMAD, I love how I don’t have to count the calories (just because I’m too lazy)With IF I have found the energy to do more, I’m in the gym for 30 minutes 5 times a week training an individual muscle group, followed by a 15 minute sauna session 3/4 days a week, alongside at least an hour of high intensity exercise at least 2 hours a week. This is also alongside walking my dog for at least an hour a day. Today I weighed in at 205lbs, a 40lbs weight loss. I have seen people who have been doing IF post on how they’ve lost more weight in the same amount of time or even less time, as great of an achievement that is, people need to get over comparing to others, I was that jealous person at first looking and thinking why isn’t that me. Now, I look back and think I was so daft to compare, what I’m doing now is a massive achievement something I didn’t expect to do this time last year. A lot of people I know has told me how I’ve lost so much weight honestly I need to deflate my head a bit!!!It’s great to hear however I know I have a way to go. My aim in the long term (2024) is to get to 180lbs and then start focusing on building muscle so if their any tips I am open to suggestions, I need the help!! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/Gm5rAzO https://ift.tt/EZdqskn

Comments