Starting NOW!


Hey all. I am new but want to commit to IF, after weeks of researching. I am 52 yo (F). My SW is 220 and my GW is 150. My adult life, I've always been "thick". I use the term, because I've also always been a formally trained modern dancer. So, even overweight me, was active, strong and fit. In 2011, I suffered dance injuries to my knees and lower back, after a fall during a performance. The worse thing I did, was layer on the Ben-Gay and pain pills, to dance through the pain 2 more performances. Ruining my knees and back for that time, also ruined my ability to move, for years.Now, 70 added pounds later, I have begun moving again. I have a professional gig as choreographer for a local vocal group, since 2019. I began teaching dance again over a year ago. My ability is no where near where it was pre- injury, but I do feel like I am at least back to what sustains me, doing what I love. The weight, however, feels horrible. So, it must go.My main struggle is with late night snacking and drinking my sugars. I have fallen into the lazy habit of not doing a minimum hour a day of movement. I currently dance 3 hours a week, an hour and a half class that I teach, and an hour and a half rehearsal that I lead. My goal is to add a morning stretch and movement routine to my daily life. How did you all motivate your beginning IF journey? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/c4LPerI https://ift.tt/eXz7uvm

Comments