Down 25 lbs since 9 January, but it’s difficult to maintain the fast. What thoughts do you guys use to continue through harder times?


34M at 68”. I started off at 198 and not only was I unsatisfied by the weight, but I also am required in my profession to have some level of physique. I cut out soda and alcohol and kept my eating window between 1730-2030, and am currently at 173. I did have one cheat day when I hosted friends, but kept it to 6 oz of good bourbon. Trust me, it was enough, and I gained 3 lbs in two days because of it. My understanding is as long as the cheat day didn’t become habitual, I’ll still be good.All the above is happy thoughts, but there are days where not eating outside that window is grueling. It’s harder to do more than light exercise some days too. I’m a big believer in CBT and the power of the mind, so what challenging thoughts do you guys hit back with when you want to eat out of your window? I figure I can farm out some of my thinking for me. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/oZGAeU4 https://ift.tt/t3cnya4

Comments