Details cuz I’m braver now


And three weeks later,… -40 lbs. OMG this is real! I’m crying! And braver,… My start was 355 Yesterday at cardio rehab, weighed in at 314! Even the hospital rehab staff is impressed. I’m 67 and have hated my fatness for 55 years of that. It started around 5-7th grade. Don’t remember exactly. Being fat has been the only feature I can describe myself as. All else has never mattered. It has made me suicidal. It has made me a 67 year old virgin. It has made me the loneliest person on earth.Maybe now I can be like any other woman. I bought a dress OFF THE RACK last week!My goal is size 10-12,… about 140-160. Long way to go. But sisyphus’ uphill is flattening out some.Finally. Wish me luck. And good coffee.My daily caloric varies 500-1200/day. I do part the moment fasting ends and then just before it starts again. Fast is overnight. I can even “waste” like 200-300 calories of sweet or salty something once or twice a week to keep the MunchieBeast controllable.I am working out M, W, F afternoons. Bike or indoor mounted bike, 45 minutes, resistance/ output intervals ever 3-6 minutes. (Cardio rehab dept. supervised) Trying to increase output efforts each week.In terms of cardio, my ability to do certain things (I use as personal markers) my change has been significantly lessened out of breath, less pain on movement, less dependence on my cane for resist-pain stability, andvthe shocker it shockers,… I miss it if I miss a workout AND actually feel good when done each workout day. My recovery time at end of the workout has gone from a couple of hours down to like 10 minutes and I’m breathing heavy for only like 1-3 min of that.So, now whatcha think? via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3t0YC3a https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments