Slightly disappointed...


Well I broke fast early tonight. It’s been a rough few days. I hurt my back and have been in a lot of pain, laid up all weekend bored. Then I was put on steroids to help with the inflammation yesterday. It’s only for 6 or 7 days, so no big deal, but I don’t like them. I’ve never been on them, but at least the pain is tolerable now. I got all sidetracked with my toddler today and had to run my fiancé to the airport before I went in to work for a short shift... I barely ate today just out of circumstance. Tonight I said fuck it and ate dinner when I got home at 9. I always just do a 20 hour fast instead my usual 16:8 on work evenings. It’s my first slip (only about 6 weeks in) and it’s not a big deal, but I feel pretty bad. And unable to sleep. I realized after a few weeks that cutting eating off between 6 and 7 helped my insomnia immensely. Anyway... that’s it. Back on track tomorrow. I now realize that I enjoy the feeling of hunger much more than the feeling of being full laying in bed. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2EUnzrG https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments