IF is giving me permission to eat and this is why this helped me stop binging.


Stats bc I don’t understand how to do it in the tiny blue way: F21 5’3 HW: 286 LW: 205 CW: 213 GW: 130-140. Currently doing 16:8I’ve been overweight my entire life. I’m 21 years old so that means “body positive” or “healthy culture” movement gained popularity when I was about 17/18 years old. Meaning, I was already beyond saving. I truly believed from the depths of my heart that I did not deserve to exist bc I was fat. That I was ugly and needed to excel at everything else in order to make up for the ugly and be seen as a person.That’s a hideous way to live and view yourself if I do say so myself. I can’t say that I’m completely over this way of thought but I can most certainly say that I am at a much better place.So anyway, any time I put anything in my mouth I feel guilty. If it was an apple first thing in the morning or more ice cream at 10 pm, I felt soul crushing guilt that I sort of push to the side. Later ofc I would let it engulf me and I would drown in it and then not eat for days, yep, days, and then make a glorious comeback in the kitchen by consuming 2000 calories before making it to my couch.And the cycle continues.But! With IF? I get to eat because I EARNED it! So the guilt is not nearly half as bad! I even!!! Allow myself a hearty snack (chocolate cake? hale yeh. Vanilla frosting? HALEmotherfuckinYEAH) and STILL won’t feel guilty because it is in my calorie range AND it is my time to eat! So every time that mean voice wants to say “umm should u really be eating that?” I could say, face full of buttery, yes, i eat butter now, toast: “sit the FUCK down bitch this MY TIME.”idk just realized i haven’t binged in a while and when I realized why, I thought I’d share :)TL;DR I used to binge because I felt guilty about eating in general. But IF gives me the privilege of feeling like I earned the right to eat, therefore eliminating the guilt A N D T H U S eliminating the binging. via /r/intermittentfasting http://bit.ly/2GLpNYi https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments