Manic Monday Motivation -- Weekly Check In!


Hello everyone!Another Beautiful Monday is brewing and although we aren't all there yet (because time zones!) I want to know what's keeping you motivated this week!Do you have a new motivation?What's kept you going thus far?What works for you and also doesn't work for you?Let me know!​My motivation stems from the fact that I haven't fit into an aeroplane seat for years, and once everything with the current pandemic blows over, I want to be able to travel more. I want to be able to set a healthy example for my niece and nephew as well as the other littles in my life. I've also been so motivated lately that I've considered getting a B.S. in nutrition. What doesn't motivate me is working out. Working out has always left me feeling discouraged, and I know for a lot of people the opposite is true. I am mobile and make sure I move, but I also know that I have to approach working out as something else entirely because I just do not like it.​Edit: Also, we have started to add some flair for Progress Pictures and Newbie Questions. We're still working at figuring everything out, but soon we should have a write up of everything for the rules! Thanks again for your patience! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/33ULdgv https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments