I’ve got the fasting part down, but not the diet.


52 days in. Combo of 16:8,18:6, 20+, occasionally (only lately, a couple days out of the past week) 13:11. I’ve had maybe 2-3 days out of this period where I didn’t fast (not properly, at least).I am having a terrible time making changes to my diet and resisting temptation. I did well for my 35 days and saw that I lost 7 lbs.I house/dog sit for 2 weeks and indulged in food and a few drinks and I’m seemingly back to square one.While house sitting I found out I have been diagnosed with BPD (borderline personality disorder) and Bipolar 2 disorder. I’m going to assume this makes it that much harder for me to shake these bad habits off.I’m just feeling quite discouraged. I understand it’s a slow road because this is a lifestyle, but I can’t help but believe I’m throwing a lot of my efforts out the window because I can’t discipline myself and moderate consistently. It’s just a hard pill to swallow. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/m3wGts1 https://ift.tt/uNkLnh5

Comments