I struggle so much fasting evenings


I’m so frustrated with myself because I’m supposed to be on OMAD, yet ended up throwing in the towel last minute and doing 2MAD AGAIN. I’m so disappointed.I have no trouble fasting at all in the mornings. I eat enough at lunch, I have plenty of protein and carbs to keep me satisfied both physically and mentally. And yet EVERY evening I want to eat. Even though I’m not physically hungry, it’s like I’m being possessed by a food monster. I don’t know if it’s a habit or just lack of self control, since everyone around me is having dinner and snacks/dessert later in the day.I don’t know what to do. I know the obvious answer is ‘just have self control’ but I want OMAD to turn into a lifestyle for me and I know that forcing myself to not eat when I want to will just make me want to give up. I can’t just move my meal for later in the day, since I live with my family and lunch is our ‘big’ meal of the day. And most of the food they make doesn’t reheat well.I don’t want to sound like I’m making excuses, but I’m just so frustrated with myself. I WANT to lose weight, I WANT to reach my goals, and yet when it’s time to actually put in the work in practice I chicken out. I’m so not used to being uncomfortable and denying myself anything, that i don’t want to do it. I’m still eating within my deficit so there’s no real harm done but…I’m just so tired of failing myself over and over and having no respect for myself. I can’t stop sabotaging my own life and it’s pathetic. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/ZrMjan4 https://ift.tt/3IeFPJZ

Comments