NoOb seeking approval/guide


Hello! I'm fairly new to IF please be nice ♥ The reason why i started IF? "Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live and let's change the way we treat each other." -Tupac Amaru ShakurI'm doing 18/6 + calorie counting. I eat at the start/end of the eating window generally i eat %80 of the calories at the end of the window. I'm eating around 1200-1500 calories. including vitamins and protein shake. I use myfitnesspal to track my calories. I was thinking about dropping the calorie count to 1000-1300 window. I normally eat a salad 200-300 calories and vegetable,chicken breast soup with 2 medium potatoes for carb/thickening. 800-100 calories. I'm not %100 of what issues I would run into in terms of deficiencies and undernourishmentSince I'm fairly new to this I'm taking it easy and I'm not currently adding in exercise with it. I think sometime within 14 day period is when I'll feel comfortable to add that in. When I feel comfortable it would be squats/cardio for about 90 minutes in total three days a week.I would be humbled by any suggestions & critiquing via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2IunwBi https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments