How fast is your weight loss on 16:8?

Hi everyone!I started 16:8 two weeks ago, lost nothing the first week and as of today I'm down 2.4 pounds.I found YouTube channel 6 Miles to Supper at the end of week 1 which is run by a woman who lost 80 pounds doing IF (eating whatever she wants on OMAD) and walking 6 miles a day.On week two I kicked up my walking. I had been walking about 4.5 miles a day and this week I've walked no less than 8 miles every day (target was 6 miles per day) which I think has helped shift the first 2.4 pounds.I'm happy losing at least a pound a week, just wondering how fast everyone else is losing on 16:8 where you don't restrict what you eat in your eating window?For reference I am a 27, female and 5 foot 5. SW:163.8 CW:161.4 GW: 150 via /r/intermittentfasting http://bit.ly/2HL9tuk https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Comments
Post a Comment