373.2 LB - First day of IF


I’m 27(m) years old, and I just jumped off the scale and weighed in at 373.2 pounds (Only wearing underwear). I feel disgusted with myself. I feel defeated. I feel like I failed myself.In 2015 I weighed in at 392 pounds, which was the highest I have ever weighed. I started doing keto, and went to the gym 4 days out of the week minimum 45 minutes. The lowest I ever weighed in was 319 pounds in 9 months of keto/gym. I felt great! I was dating, I was feeling confident, I was doing things that I couldn’t do before.Five years later, I’m not at my highest but I’m far from my lowest.I have had it. I don’t feel good. My leg hurts constantly (sciatica). I can’t get up from the couch without a struggle. I have heart palpitations. I can’t fit into some of my clothes anymore. I use food as a crutch. I eat when I know I shouldn’t, and I choose the wrong foods.I’m starting a 16:8 fast today at 11:00 pm, I will be ending my fast tomorrow at 3:00 pm. I will be doing keto. I will use my lunch hour and exercise (my job has a gym and and in door track). I will defeat this. I will overcome. I will keep you posted.I have been doing reading on intermittent fasting. Would anyone recommend what the best foods would be to break a fast? Also, some words of wisdom of any kind would greatly be appreciated. I need them, trust me.I thank you in advance.Rob 11:55 pm, 11/29/2020 via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2VuIJlX https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments