Weight Set point?


I know most "professionals" would disagree that you have a "natural" set point but I am STUCK. I haven't budged off this current weight area for a few weeks. Two weeks ago we walked almost 30 miles in two days and still didn't drop but a few ounces. I am FRUSTRATED. I only have about 5 pounds to go (would love a little "Cushion" for the holidays) but no matter what I try, I just bounce around by a few oz here and there. Anyone found that you reached a weight close to goal that was just difficult to push your body not to accept as your "set point".​My stats 49/F 5'3" SW 182 CW 118-120 GW 110-115Been doing IF since May 15. Mostly OMAD or 20:4 with at least one longer (24-48 hr fast a week) for digestive issues. No sugar, no alcohol, moderate exercise, strict with carbs. Vary my eating times some but mostly eat dinner with my family (always done eating by 6:30). I clean fast with water only.. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/pjxtET8 https://ift.tt/oROAI60

Comments