Need support


Back in 2016 I started intermittent fasting and drinking a crap ton of water, and it changed my life. I dropped 60 pounds and was the thinnest I'd ever been. I was able to maintain and even lose more....then 2020 hit.Idk why it's hitting me so hard today, but I can't stop crying. With the Covid lockdown, I developed an addiction to DoorDash that I'm still fighting to this day. I then ended up in an abusive relationship where one of the only joys was eating. Managed to get out of that relationship after a year, and then boom my apartment burnt down. My addiction to food and binging has gotten so bad. I've gained so much weight, I'm sure I've gained everything I lost back. I've lost my confidence, clothes have become uncomfortable again, I can't sit cross legged anymore, etc. I find myself doing pretty much zero physical activity. To top it all off, I got myself addicted to smoking cigarettes. I feel so much shame on a daily basis about the person I've become. I thought I'd shed this feeling forever back when I first lost all that weight. To find myself back here is so disheartening. I'm not sure the point of this post...I guess I'm just looking for encouragement, tips, advice of any kind, similar stories... I need some motivation to get me going again. I'll go a couple days doing well with fasting, then just give up again. I'm not sure why I can't get it to stick this time. Any advice or motivating words would be greatly appreciated... I can't keep going on like this :( via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/mdl8ZSy https://ift.tt/qwTrsA4

Comments