What’s with today today?


I’ve been doing IF since sometime in Sept or Oct of last year. I was doing 16:8 for a while, then went to 18:6 in early Feb. I even had a few days where I was so busy with my new job that I would end up missing my first meal and inadvertently doing OMAD. Typical window is 2p-6p, though occasionally will start at 12p if I can tell my afternoon will be too busy. I haven’t really had any issues that I couldn’t just “ride the wave” and make it through. I forgot to bring something to work to eat for lunch, so I had a Quest bar I had stashed in my desk. Not the first time I’ve had to rely on a protein bar or light snack because I forgot my lunch, but usually a tough it out. This was around noon because I was crazy hungry like I haven’t been in a while and I could not stop thinking about eating all morning. Then when I was leaving work, all I could think about was how hungry I was. I ate my dinner at 5p per usual. Felt the usual satisfied for about 45min, then I was starving again. Still feeling this way at almost 8p. I can’t even decide what I want to eat…I just want to eat. I’ve also been extra thirsty today. I’ve probably drank about a liter more than usual, plus an electrolyte pack because maybe that was it. I know I’m not diabetic and my kidneys are functioning like normal… I’d do the whole “listen to your body” if this damn thing would tell me what it wants. Chips? Ice cream? A block of cheese? It all sounds good and not good. Even my dogs are acting crazy today.In the immortal word of Lucas - “what’s with today today?”/rant via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/MKZq6ul https://ift.tt/xjyNIDv

Comments