My first 41 hour fast. The review


63F 160cm SW<100kg CW 90kg GW>80kg for now I just finished fasting for 41 hours. I could have gone longer as I am feeling pretty good, not hungry at the moment. But I need to get back into my 18/6 routine for workThe GOOD: I felt pretty good most of the time. Not hungry most of the time. Not angry or stressed. Good concentration Slept well. No digestive issues. The BAD: I got hungry from the 24-27 hour mark. Slight headache. I had a coffee and some salt/ magnesium/ potassium in water and headache tabs. Felt better for a while. Watered the garden to occupy myself. Still hungry so another coffee and did some painting as distraction. THE UGLY: I did not loose any weight. Still 90 kg. Still look and feel like a fat old lady. 😞 Not sure if I will bother again. Should I have expected weight loss? I only weigh in once or twice a week. Extra info to avoid some questions: I am on low (50gm) carbs. Usually pretty close to my macros. Non processed food. 1200 cals ( I am a short old lady so that’s correct deficit) Log and weigh everything. 1 hour brisk walking including a steep hill 5 days week. I have been doing 18/6 for a couple of months via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/AirI9B0 https://ift.tt/DXJ3ntG

Comments