Anyone managing blood sugar with IF while doing gig work with no real schedule?


Curious how people handle fasting windows when your day has zero structure. Driving Uber means I might be out for 3 hours or 8 hours depending on surge pricing and how I feel that morning. Meal prepping helps a lot but there are days where I break my window early because my blood sugar starts feeling off, not dangerously low just that weird foggy irritable thing, and I never know if I should push through or just eat.Been doing 16:8 mostly but some days it slides into 14:10 because of how the day goes. FWIW I feel like the consistency of at least having an eating window has done more for my A1C than the exact timing, but ymmv obviously.What I'm actually curious about is whether people with type 2 who are lifestyle managing it find that the fasting window itself matters more than what you eat inside it, or the other way around. Just my experience but I can hit my window perfectly and still feel rough if I loaded up on the wrong stuff the night before.Also wondering if anyone has found a way to structure their eating around gig work specifically. The nobreak reality of driving makes it genuinely tricky. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/pNLYQcw

Comments

Popular Posts