Fat loss help


I’m a 26-year-old male, and I had a pulmonary embolism when I was 23 after a very long flight. At the time, I was overweight, dehydrated, and had been sitting for a long period of time. Since then, preventing another clot and improving my cardiovascular health have become major priorities for me.I’ve been overweight for most of my life, but I’ve also spent years lifting weights, being active, and building a decent amount of muscle underneath the body fat. Right now, I’m around the 280s and estimate that I’m roughly 30% body fat. I don’t necessarily want to become “smaller” or lose all the muscle I’ve built—I want to preserve as much muscle as possible while getting rid of a significant amount of excess body fat and becoming much leaner, healthier, and more athletic.My goal is to make this a long-term lifestyle change rather than constantly gaining and losing the same weight. I want to consistently strength train, walk more, improve my conditioning, eat enough protein, control my calories, stay hydrated, and get my sleep and eating habits under control. I’ve noticed that late-night eating, overeating, high-calorie drinks, and inconsistent routines are some of the biggest things that throw me off.More than anything, I want to know how to approach fat loss safely with my history. I want to improve my heart health and overall fitness and reduce the risk factors I can actually control for another blood clot. I know I can’t guarantee that I’ll never have another clot, but I want to get significantly leaner and build habits that I can maintain for the rest of my life. I want to do one meal a day but I get indiscipline very quick via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/wLIaOpS

Comments

Popular Posts