Lattes


My husband and I love a latte. Like a lot. It’s a big part of our life. We have started intermittent fasting to lose weight. It’s working, we aren’t super strict, but it’s offering structure and motivation to stop eating food earlier at night so that we can enjoy something yummy earlier the next day. It also has meant that we aren’t snacking mindlessly at night which I think has probably been our biggest barrier to weight loss previously.I also love it because we have a two year old, and eating only dinner together each day has significantly lightened my mental load. Take out breakfast and lunch for the adults and we are LOVING the simplicity of it all. Plus it’s a great money saver!I’m looking for some motivation to drop the lattes. As said, I love them almost as much as I love my family, but I know the milk is technically “breaking the fast.” However my mind tells me it doesn’t really count and it’s worth it for that sweet sweet latte induced happiness.Tell me what milk would do in my body, tell me how much more weight I’d lose if I skipped it etc, and if you have experience with this, show me your progress pics. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/VhmFMGn https://ift.tt/TEVeys0

Comments