Going to start fasting more consistently now!


I’ve been rather frustrated with myself for being unable to fast 16:8 properly due to my break times in school not coinciding properly with my eating windows so I end up breaking my fast prematurely very often. I started fasting around the start of the year, and did lose around 2kg from fasting I believe, but I gained back 2kg (not sure whether it’s muscle mass from training though) which irked me a bit. Recently, my fasts have been really inconsistent and I want to start changing that. Will be starting out with 15:9 first before slowly bumping it up to 16:8. I used to only fast until I felt hungry before breaking my fast (usually near my eating windows), but I think heading towards consistency is likely to be more beneficial as it becomes a habit. I really hope this works out, as I tend to have a habit of overeating / eating unnecessarily, which always plagues me with guilt whenever I eat too much. Wish me luck! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2GIcVUM https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments