I've been IF'ing for 3+ weeks and i'm completely new to IF.


Hello IF'ers. I'm "K" and I've been on IF for just over 3weeks I've lost around 7kg and as much as I would love to lose weight faster I've noticed a "up and down" weight loss journey for me just like one of the earlier posts chart stated "How weight loss really works" and yes I'm losing weight and I've been eating once a day by 6:00PM and it's under a 1000 calories diet of very low carb and almost no sugar(the only sugar comes from the wine I drink).It's been a really tough effing journey, I've got no motivational support from anyone so I'm alone on this but I'm happy but not excited at the weight loss journey. It's my dirt regime play or should I try and eat under 500 cals a day. I'm waiting for 10 months to pass before I can check my weight though I might check it around October or November.Feel free to ask and questions and thanks to the people that are going to leave helpful advice or motivational comments. Hope y'all are having a nice day and week so far :-) via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2OuOH1l https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments