(Rookie to fasting) Thought I would be starved, but 1st week intake may be too low!


So I just start on an 16:8 last Saturday and so far have lost a ton of weight. I'm 5'6" and my starting weight was 167, currently 160. I also run x30min. a few days a week.Last week I was basically just doing intuitive eating rather than tracking, but I decided to go ahead and track my calories today. My goal is 1200 and I think I may not be meeting it!I usually do 2 meals, & this morning I was only able to eat about HALF of my 1/2 avacado and 3 eggs. My stomach was too full (though I also had 2 cups of coffee with 1/2c milk).I guess I can't complain too much. Lol. I'm not gonna force myself to eat. Gonna have to track on mfp from now on & maybe stock up on some calorie dense things like nuts.My brother &his gf (who have both gotten into great shape) recommended this eating plan to me. My initial fears about being hungry were not only untrue, but I am actually less hungry than I thought I would be! I get full a lot faster.So yeah unexpected/good fasting problem, I guess. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/2y071b1 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments