I am taking the best care of myself I ever have and this is the worst I’ve ever felt and looked. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This is kind of a rant, but insight is helpful since I’m pretty confused.

The last few months I’ve been really taking care of my body, eating right and watching what I put in and on my body. I’ve switched to eating a lot of fish and seafood as well as adding various meats (both chicken and red meat). I used to be an occasional meat eater, and I never really cared for it. I cut my coffee intake tremendously. I’ve started taking vitamins as well. I’m 23.

My skin on my face is the worst it has been since maybe the 7th or 8th grade and it’s not the products I’m putting on it. I’m getting breakouts like a pubescent teen. The face products have remained the same for nearly a year and I’ve never had an issue with acne, besides maybe a few pimples during my menstrual cycle. As soon as I started changing my diet, all this acne has been appearing and it just won’t go away. New ones keep coming. My hair has become greasy, my routine or products have not changed either. It is so greasy immediately after washing it. It is unbearable because I look so unkempt and unhygienic even though I am.

What is going on here?



goo.gl/FXiP5V

Comments