Monthly Goal Set! -- May 2020


Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had an April as bizarre as myself (mainly, where did it seem to go, when March took F O R E V E R).I think it's important to talk about goals. We all have some sort of end-game and I think goals are easier to hit when we've got people supporting us and work along side us. So, if you'd like, please let me know what your goals for May are. Do you want to really kick everything into gear when it comes to exercise? Are you working on designing yoga routines to heavy metal albums? Are you going to experiment more with food now that the rations are starting to wane? Let me know!​My May goals are:To finish my kitchen remodel and not touch anything for the next 3 months (in regards to changes).Take a progress picture when I hit 90kgLose 4kg overallDo at least an hour a day on my exercise bike (Which I purchased when I hit 95kg)Continue to train daily for my mega walkathon in July (if it's still happening)​LET ME KNOW YOURS! via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3cZIFRF https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments