2 months in: no longer obese (SW: 250/CW: 219lbs). GW: 198


Hi,I'm a male, 30 years old.It's a bit unfair to call it "2 months in" since I have done IF for almost 3 years already but I didn't do it as seriously as I'm doing it now, also managing to exercise regularly (up to 10km/day) and doing 10 to 14 meals of the 14 weekly meals keto. IF without keto/or any diet that works for you and/or exercising and full of cheat meals won't help you much, you might be able to not gain weight - which was exactly what happened to me - but losing it is almost impossible.My initial weight was 250lbs and currently I'm at 99.7kg (which is around 219lbs), being 1.83m (6 foot tall), I stopped being obese today, which feels amazing, I have still a long way to go, since my "main" goal was to get under 90kgs (198lbs) but I'm sure I will get there.More than IF and Keto, the thing that works the best for me is running at least 2 or 3km of those +10km I do daily, it burns a lot more and I can lose a pound before and after exercise which helps set my weight for the rest of the day and allows me to lose weight almost every single day for the last 2 months.Regarding my IF cycles, it's a bit of everything, sometimes I can only go for 13 hours, but mostly I do between 16:8 and 20:4.I have had a few moments of plateau at 105kg, 102kg and even at 100.5kg but I'm not giving up on my goals! My main issue was exercising a lot and then drinking too much water during the day, so I was on "negative" calories for the day, for example, at least 2000 calories burned and 1000 to 1200 cals in and wouldn't lose weight due to drinking too much for being exhausted during exercise. via /r/intermittentfasting https://ift.tt/3BteC0U https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments